Tuesday, June 03, 2008

summer cd

if you want a good mix to listen to this summer, this is the one i made for a lot of my friends. i can't make it for everyone, but i would like to. (and it must be done in this order for the best results. also, you can only listen to it when it's super nice outside.)

1. big john shaft - belle and sebastian
2. foux du fafa - flight of the conchords
3. electric feel - MGMT
4. time of the season - the zombies
5. close to me (closet remix) - the cure
6. my moon my man - feist
7. it's summertime - the flaming lips
8. she's not there - the zombies
9. kokomo - the beach boys
10. boracay - the little ones
11. the girl from ipanema - getz and gilberto
12. andy warhol - david bowie
13. lemonade - rivers cuomo
14. foxes mate for life - born ruffians
15. young folks - peter bjorn and john
16. this charming man - the smiths
17. under my thumb - the rolling stones
18. girl - beck
19. summer - modest mouse
20. tonight she comes - the cars
21. death of a party - blur

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay for a blog update!

Mary said...

hey kelly, you should bring me a copy of this when you come over. please.

kellyroxanne said...

of course friend :)